1 (612) email@example.com
Jaime received her Juris Doctor from Mitchell Hamline School of Law, magna cum laude. During law school, she was a Notes & Comments Editor of Cybaris® An Intellectual Property Law Review and President of the Student Intellectual Property Law Association. Additionally, Jaime was a research assistant and was selected to be a Mitchell Fellow.
Prior to law school, Jaime earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Cell and Molecular Biology from the University of Minnesota Duluth. She has four years of clinical research experience working on chronic disease studies for HealthPartners Institute for Education and Research.
In her spare time, Jaime enjoys playing hockey, reading, and watching baseball.
- Patent Freedom to Operate Searches, Opinions, Techniques, and Studies, (ABA, 2017), co-author
- Intellectual Property Law for Business Lawyers, Kinney & Lange, P.A. (annual)
- Overview of Intellectual Property for Business Lawyers, Kinney & Lange, P.A. (annual)
- Margolis, K.L.; Asche, S.E.; Bergdall, A.R.; Dehmer, S.P.; Groen, S.E.; Kadrmas, H.M.; Kerby, T.J.; Klotzle, K.J.; Maciosek, M.V.; Michels, R.D.; O’Connor, P.J.; Pritchard, R.A.; Sekenski, J.L.; Sperl-Hillen, J.M.; Trower, N.K. Effect of home blood pressure telemonitoring and pharmacist management on blood pressure control: a cluster randomized clinical trial. JAMA. 2013;10(1):46-56. Comment in: JAMA. 2013;310(1):40-1.
- Worked on a team conducting freedom to operate studies for billion-dollar product lines
- Prepared and prosecuted patent applications, including foreign counterparts, on a variety of technologies on behalf of multi-national corporations, medium-sized businesses, and small businesses